Saturday, June 30, 2007

"It's too hot to not..."


During the summer, we have decided it is too hot to not...
1. Eat lots of Popsicles
2. Jump on the trampoline with the sprinklers underneath

3. Get an inflatable pool and play in it
4. Run through the sprinklers
5. Eat Sno-cones whenever we pass by the shack, (if mom will let us)
6. Sit in the air-conditioned house (I said this one)

5 comments:

Jacque said...

I agree with all of those! I need to go to a water park soon or I am going to melt!

Ashlee said...

Yes, yes, yes, and YES! Went and got a peach margarita snow cone just yesterday! yummmm! You must be getting rather tan from all of these outdoor activities!!! ;0)

Alicia said...

No, I am still very white, I sit on my swing in the shade, I am pretty pathetic, I hate being sweaty.

Rachel Durazzani said...

We need to come play! Love that pool...and Mollie's little toy...Hailey wants to sit in that with her.

paulak said...

You'll have to fight Kya for it. She loved it too, she sits in the "almost a big girl" floatie. Hee hee