Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy 6 Months Mollie


So today Mollie is 6 months old. I can't even believe it, but she is. The time has flown, but I have loved every minute. She is such a fun little baby, who sleeps through the night, has started eating solids really well, (I was very worried at the start) and she will laugh and smile with very little effort. She adores her brother and sister and is such a momma's girl it is fun. Don't get me wrong she lights up when her dad walks into the room, but she gets concerned when I am gone too long.

I thought it would be fun to do a brief comparison of the three kids each at six months. Mollie weighs in at about 12-13 pounds and is 24+ inches tall today (not an official weight, her 6 month check up isn't for a couple of weeks).

Elise: 6 months weighed 18 pounds 8 ounces and was 27 1/4 inches tall
Reagan: 6 months weighed 19 pounds 2 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches tall

There is quite the difference with Mollie isn't there, like the kids' pediatrician said, it's my turn to have one with my genes.
And for one last little note, here they all are today.

Yah, I think they are all related what do you think, could we have more cookie cutter looking kids?

8 comments:

Jacque said...

You have the most beautiful kids! They sure do look like each other too. And I love how small little Mollie is compared to your others! I miss them so much!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh I LOVE it! This is so great! Your kids are dolls. Can't believe our babies are already so old...stop the clock! But really, love these pictures and this idea. Great post!

paulak said...

So cute, Alicia. Mollie is a little doll. It is so fun to be near them, what a treasure. I can't believe their size difference. Kya hit 18 lbs. at 9 months. Crazy!

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh! Elise looks so old in this picture! Wow! They are adorable in every sense. You've got great kids! Kenzee was only 13 pounds at her 6 month check up...our girls are just going for the "slender" look! ;0)

Jacque said...

I LOVED PJ Pittman! I remember that drawing and think I even asked you if I could have it...obviously the answer was no. Ha! Good memory. I love your fun posts on the side. Blogging suits you, sis.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Holy cow! Hello Alicia!!! I found your comment on Amy's blogspot, and had to check yours out. What a cut family you have! How are the rest of your family....your parents, Carrie???
-KeriLyn

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

our blog address is http://kmfamily.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Looked at all of your new pictures, so cute. Your kids are definitely cookie cutter children, they do look alike. So cute and such good little children. What fun.