No-Sweets-May is over, and both Tyler and I made it to the end. YEAH!!!! We went the entire month minus two special-previously-dedicated-go-off-days, (Elise's Birthday and Mother's Day!). I did this last year and I have to say, it was way easier this time. Perhaps it is because I am not 2 months pregnant like I was last year, but I found it very liberating, in fact it is two days into June and we still have not had any sweets.
I found Peanut Butter was the key to end any sweet cravings, so a small spoon of peanut butter and I was good to go! I guess it helps that I like Peanut Butter. The toughest part for me were the two cake/cookie orders I had to do this month. I am a frosting fanatic and I couldn't even taste it, that was a minor miracle in and of itself.
My prize for doing this is 2 more seasons of Friends. Yeah, I'm so excited. Anyway, Congrats to both Tyler and Rachel for completing the challenge as well, Nice work! And those of you who have designated June as No-Sweets-June, Awesome, I will probably be in it with you (for most of it)!
4 comments:
YAHOO!!! We did it. However, I have had sweets in June - but only two...and I told Matt I'd start no-sweets June on Monday. Can't let Tyler be the biggest loser!!!
I am not enjoying no sweets June but I am doing it. Man alive there are so many good treats out there I never noticed before! Ha! Anyway, it is double hard because Mark isn't doing it with me...he needs to gain weight! But I can do it, I know I can
No sweets???? I would never be able to do that! They are TOOOOO yummy. I have a killer sweet tooth, so it would never work for me. Even when I was dieting to lose my baby weight, I saved room in the diet for sweets. Lo-cal and lo-fat/no-fat sweets, but sweets nonetheless. So, kudos to you!!!!
Congrats you guys. I am in on the June no-sweets, and so far, so good. I however don't have any days in June designated, but I have plenty of days in July designated. Way to go!
Post a Comment