So perhaps I am way behind, I don't know, but I have to tell you, I love mini muffin tins. I just recently acquired a set of two tins which will make 24 mini muffins and I love them. Who knew a piece of metal could bring me such joy. The other day I made mini Frittatas, they were lovely and today the kids and I made mini cinnamon muffins that we will call cinnamini muffins. They are a delightful treat, fun enough to eat for lunch or a snack and small enough to not feel too badly about it. I believe everyone should acquire mini muffin tins! I want you to know they are so terrific, I actually made 36 cinnamini muffins for lunch along with a blueberry, banana smoothie and this is all that is left after the four of us got to them, the kids loved them, they are like little mini treats to tempt our tummies.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
I love mini muffins
So perhaps I am way behind, I don't know, but I have to tell you, I love mini muffin tins. I just recently acquired a set of two tins which will make 24 mini muffins and I love them. Who knew a piece of metal could bring me such joy. The other day I made mini Frittatas, they were lovely and today the kids and I made mini cinnamon muffins that we will call cinnamini muffins. They are a delightful treat, fun enough to eat for lunch or a snack and small enough to not feel too badly about it. I believe everyone should acquire mini muffin tins! I want you to know they are so terrific, I actually made 36 cinnamini muffins for lunch along with a blueberry, banana smoothie and this is all that is left after the four of us got to them, the kids loved them, they are like little mini treats to tempt our tummies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I get to be the first to leave a comment this time!
I have been meaning to go buy a mini muffin tin for a few weeks now. Just haven't gotten around to it. I'm excited to go get them now that you've posted this though! Cinnamon sounds good. I'll let you know how it goes for me. ;0)
Yum, yum, yum. I want some. I should get some of those pans!
I used to have one of those pans. Then Carrie borrowed it when I went on my mission and I never saw it again...
Post a Comment