Friday, June 1, 2007

Good times were had by all!


Too Much Fun!

6 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

So fun! We want to come jump. And Alicia, nice job on the video. You rock!!!

Jacque said...

Fun! Looks like Mollie was sure having a blast! I bet she was laughing pretty hard that whole time. I guess mom and dad don't neet to get a trampoline now that almost everyone has one!

Jacque said...

And by the way, that Got milk? picture...you have got to be kidding me! So adorable! She is so pretty and petite! I miss those kids so much.

Ashlee said...

My kids love to go out to my mom's house to jump on the trampoline. Jaysen says we can't get one until after we've moved. Which stinks because that's probably a year out! Lucky you to have one. I bet the kids never want to go inside!

Alicia said...

You guys ought to come over and jump with us. Our favorite is to put the sprinkler underneath when it is really hot. Seriously though, come play with me, I mean the kids. HeeHee

paulak said...

Great video Alicia! We'll come jump (only if sprinklers are involved).