Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reagan's first day of Golf





We decided to sign Reagan up for golf camp at the Twin Falls Municipal Golf Course with Mike Hamblin, the pro there, so tonight was his first night, and did he look cute. Tyler took him and they had a ball (ha ha). Reagan seems to really enjoy golf, so we figure we'll let him play and see if he continues to like it. Actually this is my way of making sure Tyler takes him every time he wants to go. I have to say Kudos to Tyler, a few weeks ago, he was on a US Bank team in a golf tournament and they won. One of his prizes was a gift certificate to The Golf Link, and he used that to get Reagan his own set of clubs, pretty cool I think. Thanks, Tyler

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Reagan looks like a natural! Those are the cutest golf clubs I have ever seen! I hope he continues with it and then he can teach me!

paulak said...

That's great. You will have to teach Kya your cool tricks. I am so excited to see you golfing Reagan.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! Alicia, your baby is golfing!!! When did that happen? He looks like such a grown up walking on with his clubs. So stinking cute! And way to go Tyler - what a great guy.

Ashlee said...

So, is he liking it? How fun for him! And he looks so big!