Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Perhaps I should be a little more exciting!


Ok, so yesterday I was working on the computer in the back and the kids wanted a movie on, so I put Pinocchio on for them to enjoy. I came out to check on them and this is what I found. I guess, I should make life a little more exciting for them, next time we'll go with The Lion King instead, that's pretty action packed. I suppose I could look at it another way, I am so exciting, I plum tuckered 'em out!, Ya, I like that better.

I thought I would also throw in a cute little picture of my Mollie in her new outfit, pretty stylin' girlfriend.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Mollie looks awesome! She is so cute! And the picture of Reagan and Elise is the best thing I have ever seen. I am so glad you took a picture of it.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great post. Reagan and Elise look about like I felt today (check out my blog). And I love that outfit. Hailey probably needs one, too!

Ashlee said...

Ah! Peace and quiet. Don't you love when the kids are sleeping?

And Mollie is a doll. Little girl clothes are SO much fun!

paulak said...

Too Funny!