Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Watch out Mari Winsor


So, one of my favorite workouts is the Mari Winsor Pilates Series, and when I do it, my kids like to join me, so today I figured I would get it on tape. So here is my daughter doing "the 100" from Mari Winsor, she's a pro.

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love it! Way to go Elise!!! You'll have rock-hard abs in no time!

Jacque said...

So cute! That was really great.

Carol said...

Alicia, that is the cutest little video, way to set a good example. I use to exercise at 5 in the morning before you were all awake.

paulak said...

How exciting! I loved seeing her do that when I was over working out with you. It's the cutest thing ever. Yesterday Kya did the yoga pose "downward dog". Too bad I did not get a picture of that.