Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Budding Musicians

Ok so I found this video clip of the kids playing piano a couple of months ago, and thought it was pretty cute, so I figured, hey blog it, right? Anywho, (to quote from EJ) here it is.

I don't remember the song entitled "Heavenly Father wants me for a Christ", but I may have missed that day in primary, who knows.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

The funny part is that he seems so sure that is what she is playing.

Jacque said...

That was so adorable! My favorite musical entertainment by those kids was Elise singing "Think of me" along with the movie, though. Wish we had that on camera!

Ashlee said...

So awesome! America's Got Talent get ready for the Larsen kids!

Rachel Durazzani said...

That was hilarious! Your kids rock!

Amy said...

ALicia! Wow what a surprise to find a comment from you on my blog!! Of course i remember you. I always thought you were soooooo darling and i wanted to be like you. Your family is so cute. Looks like you are keeping busy. I'm glad to have your blog address. Thanks for dropping me a line. Hope your parents and other family members are doing well. Take care!! amy

paulak said...

How fun. Hey, maybe your kids can teach Kya to play, she's shown an interest, of course with her dancing skills.

Karyna said...

That is so funy I watched over and over it was so funny.