The kids are looking out over the River, I went out there with them before I took the picture and my stomach literally did a flip, it is a long drop. I have no idea how base jumpers do it!
And that was our family walk, it was followed up with sno-cones for the kids. And by the way, no one makes a sno cone as well as Jacque did when she worked there.
6 comments:
How fun! Look at you guys - you look great. And that picture of you with the kids...you look HOT!!!
That was for you, Alicia, not Tyler.
That's true about the sno cones. And I agree with Rachel, although I am going to be nice and include Tyler. You guys look absolutely incredible! Really! Hottie hottie! Maybe that last part was more for you Alicia, because it's a little awkward for me to say that to Tyler. Ha
Sno cones.... mmmmmm......
I've been under the bridge before and I TOTALLY know whate you mean about the semi's. And I've walked across the bridge and looked down and fully agree about the insanity of those base jumpers. It's CRAZY!
Oh my goodness - I just saw the "Where did the time go?" picture. Yikes...not the best picture of me. But I do remember that article. Do you still have the article? Can I use this picture for Flashback Friday?
Absolutely! and yes I do have the article.
Post a Comment