Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thank-you Tyler


The other night, after a very long, tough day, Tyler came home from working at the Planetarium at about 9:45 pm. I was done for the day and ready to just kick back, but I was still working on my talk for church. I asked if Tyler would let me practice the talk with him and he suggested we go outside, as it was a very nice evening. I agreed and to my surprise, there was a new porch swing up and waiting for me. What a wonderful husband he is, love the surprises. Thank-you Tyler.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Wow! That is too cool! Way to go Tyler. And way to pick 'em Alicia.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Nice job Tyler. Love that picture - how nice †o have a place to sit in that big backyard!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love that picture on the side of you guys in Sun Valley. Is that EJ and Evan? Wow!

Carol said...

You would think I could get over to your house to see your swing, but since I haven't, it is a good looking swing. Did it come with the children?

Ashlee said...

How sneaky of him! It does look comfy....I might have to get me one of those! ;0)