Friday, May 25, 2007

Correction: My "Real" new favorite cereal



My mom just introduced me to this cereal, and I love it!! It is kind of like Sugar Smacks, but healthy. Earlier, I had the wrong kind of cereal pictured, so this is the right one. OOPS!

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yum...I'll have to try it...especially since I left the brown sugar out of the BIG batch of granola I made yesterday. Any suggestions?

Ashlee said...

I haven't tried this one. I do like the Crunch one though. Does this mean you are eating healthy? You're not baking anymore? What will happen to us?

Jacque said...

Looks good. I will have to pick some up at my local grocery store today! Ha! Thanks for the advertisement. I do need healthier cereals.

Alicia said...

OK so I am a dork, I didn't look very closely at the picture and the kind I do like is the Crunch kind, sorry, I don't know what this one tastes like, but the Kashi GoLean Crunch is really good.