
Tonight, Tyler and I took the kids to "Mingle in the Jungle" at the Herrett Center. They do a brief lecture on the reptiles and then let the audience hold, touch and pass around snakes and lizards. It is pretty cool. However, tonight was a very big crowd with lots of kids so the lady in charge was very leery to send the snakes out into the audience and I don't blame her, so I didn't get any pictures. Reagan and Elise did each get to hold a large lizard, similar to the ugly things featured in the movie "Holes" however this was not poisonous at all and was very nice. We will have to go back again when the evening is a little quieter so I can get pictures of the kids with the reptiles. Afterwards Tyler kept Reagan and Elise for the Planetarium show, so I came home with Mollie to a very quiet home.
1 comment:
Fun. Although I'm not a huge fan of snakes so I don't know that I could reach out and pet one. Glad the kids got to hold the lizard.
By the way - love the new slideshow!
Post a Comment