Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thank-you Rachel



First
, I have to say thank-you to Rachel for her talents and her time in making my blog topper, I love it, Tyler loved it and the kids thought it was pretty cool. I am very glad you are so talented, Rachel.
Second, Elise was trying to accessorize, but I am afraid she may have gone a bit too far, what do you think?

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

No problem Alicia. It was fun. And Elise...I think it's pretty cute. No more over the top than Hailey's hair on Sunday...they must be cousins!

Jacque said...

She looks ready for a salsa dance or the cha cha. I think you look adorable, Elise.

Ashlee said...

Alicia! I can't believe you have time every day to post on your blog. I'm lucky to post twice a month! And you have one more kid than me! Kudos to you for keeping up with it and your page is adorable too! You'll have to show me how you do some of that stuff.

paulak said...

I find the flowers on the top are an excellent expression of Elise's personality. She is so cute. I love the big eyes and smile. Alicia, your blog is awesome, nice job Rachelo.