We decided since today was aholidaywe were going to do somethingfunas a family, and since the windhere was pretty much insane, outdoor activities were pretty muchGone with the Wind(Hee Hee). Therefore, we decided to take Reagan and Elise to see Shrek III,Grandma Larsen kept Mollie for us as babies are often a problem in a theater. The kids had so much fun and really got a kick out of the movie, I love listening to Reagan giggle. After the movie we went to Grandma L's to pick up Mollie and stayed to visit for a while and set up their new printer/fax machine. Nice work Tyler! We then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Morgans for a nice homemade dinner(KFC)with Great Grandma/pa Morgan who came up from Paul. We were originally going to have apicnic at the Shoshone Falls but alas those plans too were Gone with the Wind.
Sounds like a great day. We loved the movie Shrek III. Our next movie pick is Pirates or Spiderman. Sorry I missed a great day here in Twin, but we had a blast on our vacation, you will have to check out our blog to see. But give me a day to get a post.
What a fun day! Wish we could have been there. The weather was nicer here though. And I love that picture of Reagan when he was 1...I think I took that, by the way. Just think you should give credit where credit is due! Just kidding. Great post!
6 comments:
Sounds like a great day. We loved the movie Shrek III. Our next movie pick is Pirates or Spiderman. Sorry I missed a great day here in Twin, but we had a blast on our vacation, you will have to check out our blog to see. But give me a day to get a post.
What a fun day! Wish we could have been there. The weather was nicer here though. And I love that picture of Reagan when he was 1...I think I took that, by the way. Just think you should give credit where credit is due! Just kidding. Great post!
Yes, Aunt Jacque I give you all the photography credit for that picture of Reagan, it is still one of my favorites.
Alicia, I want to know how to add little pictures to posts, you know how you play on the words? That's cool.
This is a little late but what a fun day! We really want to see Shrek III. Think Grandma Larsen would come watchin Hailey?
Sure. I liked it and the kids got a kick out of it. I want to see Pirates now though.
Post a Comment