Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mollie's New Toy

After hearing and seeing how much Hailey loves hers, we decided Mollie might like one too. (We are such copycats) I am very excited as Mollie is to the point where laying down doesn't interest her anymore, but she loves downtime, where she is not being held. Now I can feed her in this rather than having her on Dad's lap. I am just not ready to pull out the high chair.

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yahoo! I love that toy. And I love Mollie's big blue eyes. Can't wait to see these two together in their toys...maybe I should return mine and get a matching one...

Jacque said...

Wow! She looks so pretty! And what a fun toy. Mark and I can't wait to see her again, along with your other kids.

Ashlee said...

Mackenzee had the same one and LOVED it! I can't believe how big your little one is getting. Holy cow!

Sister Jenna Connell said...

I want one!! HA