We celebrated Elise's birthday a day early this year, as it was easier to get the Grandmas and Uncle Carl, Aunt Paula and Kya here. We missed the Grandpas and Aunt Shea, but appreciate their love and birthday wishes. Elise wanted a pink fairy cake so I attempted to decorate one. I am not sure it looks like a traditional fairy, but the cake is pink, so 1 out of 2 isn't bad. We decided this would be a good birthday to get Elise her first bike and I am looking forward to lots of walks with Mollie in the stroller and Reagan and Elise on their bikes. Fun times, love the summer.
1 comment:
You scared me with the post! I thought I had missed her birthday! She looks so cute on that bike, although I can't believe she is big enough to have one. Can we just stop time for a minute? Make these kids stop growing up!
Post a Comment