
This was a fun Mother's Day. Two of my sisters came up for the weekend and we had a really good time. I missed my other 3 sisters, but we will get together on another weekend. Sunday morning we got to talk to my brother EJ who is serving a mission in Paris France. He is doing really well, language is coming along, he loves the people and the country and especially the food. Now I have to convince him to send me some chocolate.
After spending time with both Moms, we came home and Tyler made dinner for me, French dip sandwiches and salad. I don't know if it was because someone else was cooking for me or if it was just really really good food, but wow, it tasted awesome. He also got me a couple presents, an apron and a frying pan. Now as 1950's as this may all sound, I love getting anything for my kitchen, he knows me well and I have been nagging for both for a while.
I love being a mom and I love that there is a day to celebrate it. I love my kids and couldn't ask for better ones or a better husband.
2 comments:
Way to go Tyler! It was great to see you this weekend! Glad you had a good Mother's Day.
I am impressed again Tyler. You have quite the mad skills at being a husband. Mad, meaning good.
Post a Comment