Saturday, May 26, 2007

Haircut Day!




Today was Saturday haircut day, and we all got into the action. First, Tyler got his buzzed, then Elise got a trim and then Reagan opted for the summertime buzz, so we did it. Needless to say, haircuts are not Reagan's favorite thing and Elise loves them, boy vs. girl, I think. Mollie and I were left out because I just got mine cut, and Mollie is losing her baby hair so fast there isn't anything left to cut.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Elise looks like a little princess getting her hair cut. Poor Reagan! But he does look good! Mark's friend cut his hair the other day and messed up in the front. He use the same size clippers on one part that he used in the back...way too short. He realized it after the first buzz but it needs to grow out in a bad way! You need to teach me how to cut hair.

Alicia said...

Anytime, Tyler actually taught me and then I went with him when Pinch cut it and she showed me a few tricks.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yahoo for haircuts! I need one and Matt wants one, but I'm trying to get him to grow it out like McSteamy...there actually is a bit of a resemblance there!

Love the picture of Tyler and Reagan!

Matt said...

Big T... you look like a stud!

paulak said...

Fun stuff. I got a haircut, but of course you knew that, Alicia.