So awesome! Look at her! Wow! She is such a doll and so strong. I'm going to show this video to Hailey so she'll get inspired. Way to go Mollie!!!!
Oh, and one more thing, way to go with adding the music...you're becoming a pro.
Wow~ balancing and everything! She is getting big. Push her down! Pretty soon she'll be as big as Mackenzee and then what will you do?
So very impressive little Mollie! I am so proud to be your aunt, and favorite one at that!
What a cute video. I can't believe she is sitting up. We have only been gone five days and she has already changed. Your blog is awesome, cute pictures, fun comments and lots of fun memories. You are doing a great job.
That's awesome. Alicia, I love your blog, I'm behind because of our getaway.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So awesome! Look at her! Wow! She is such a doll and so strong. I'm going to show this video to Hailey so she'll get inspired. Way to go Mollie!!!!
Oh, and one more thing, way to go with adding the music...you're becoming a pro.
Wow~ balancing and everything! She is getting big. Push her down! Pretty soon she'll be as big as Mackenzee and then what will you do?
So very impressive little Mollie! I am so proud to be your aunt, and favorite one at that!
What a cute video. I can't believe she is sitting up. We have only been gone five days and she has already changed. Your blog is awesome, cute pictures, fun comments and lots of fun memories. You are doing a great job.
That's awesome. Alicia, I love your blog, I'm behind because of our getaway.
Post a Comment