Sunday, March 2, 2008

Me from A to Z

Me from A to Z

A:Attached or single: Attached for almost 9 years to Tyler and still madly in love.

B:Best friend(s): All of my sisters and my mom.

C:Cake or Pie: I love to eat cake with ice cream, but I love making pies, as long as someone else will eat them.

D:Day of choice: Thursday, excited for the weekend, and Survivor is on.

E:Essential Item: My KitchenAid

F:Favorite Color: Pink.

G:Gummi Bears or Worms:I love Gummi Worms, especially the sour ones.

H:Hometown: Born in Marlboro, Massachusetts, grew up as an army brat (literally), I'm a woman without a hometown.

I:Indulgence(s): Chocolate and pedicures, (I don't get enough of those!)

J:January or July: July, hands down, I have decided I need the sun.

K:Kids: The 3 most amazing children ever!

L:Life is incomplete without: my family

M:Marriage Date: August 6th, 1999

N:Number of siblings: 5 sisters and 1 brother

O:Oranges or Apples: Ooh, that's a tough one, Apple if it is really crisp and juicy.

P:Phobias or fears: Driving in the snow.

Q:Quote(s): "Dreams are like movies to watch when you are asleep , so you don't get bored." Reagan Larsen Age:5

R:Reason To Smile: My kids and Tyler

S:Season: I love autumn, and I miss the colors of the leaves from the East.

T:Tag: I tag Rachel, Carrie and Ashlee

U:Unknown Fact about Me: I'm scared of the dark.

V:Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm an oppressor of animals, I need the protein.

W:Worst Habit: Biting my fingernails, but I am getting better.

X:X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound, they can be really exciting.

Y:Your favorite Food: Dessert

Z:Zodiac: Libra

12 comments:

Jacque said...

Cute tag. I like this one. Where did you get it?

Jacque said...

Oh...and I LOVE Reagan's quote. When did he say that?

Carol said...

Good Tag-who were you tagged by?

Bonnie B. said...

That was a fun tag to read!! And that picture of you is too cute!

Alicia said...

Becky O. tagged me and I think if you want to do it do it even if you were not tagged. It was a fun one.

Ashlee said...

Glad to see you emerging from the cake baking! :0) I love Reagan's quote....so true!

Becky said...

Great job Alicia - call me forgetful but I was amazed to read that you were born in Marlboro, MA!!! Did I know that? How long did you live there until you moved? Man, I'm getting old...

Alicia said...

We were there two years after I was born and then moved back 12 years later. Jax, Reagan said that yesterday, he is too funny.

paulak said...

I love your blog topper...did you take that picture?

Rachel Durazzani said...

This is fun. I hope I do it today or tomorrow.

Zach said...

You are so funny! I also love the quote from Reagan...so creative!!

Montay said...

Love it so fun I will try to do this as soon as I get a free momment.