Last night for an Enrichment Activity, we invited Will Kezele, the spokesperson for the book The Color Code, (and also a member of our Bishopric) to come and discuss the color code and relationships. We could bring our husbands, mothers, sisters, friends etc. so I brought Tyler with me. It was so good. Will is a phenomenal speaker, I could listen to him for hours and he knows so much about relationships and personalities, what works and what doesn't. I have heard his presentation before and have become very familiar with the Color Code and I find it fascinating. I am a red with secondary blue and Tyler is a yellow with a secondary white. Basically we are the perfect color scheme IF we will focus on our positives. As Will has told us a few times, if we focus on the negatives we are in serious trouble, he is a red so that type of candor totally works for me. Anyway, it is amazing to learn more about what makes people tick and why they tick the way they do. We are so fortunate to have had him do this, he was the Reader's Digest Keynote speaker at their annual conference in Jamaica this last summer, doing this presentation, so he knows what he is talking about. Like I said I could listen to him forever.To finish the night off, I brought my chocolate fountain and platters of fresh fruit and yummy goodness for refreshments. Such a fun night!
PS: If you are interested in taking the personality test online, it is really kind of fun. Click Here.
6 comments:
I'm a blue...maybe that's just the mommy in me..
Sounds like a fun night!
I have taken this before and I was a blue/white and I just took it again now and I am all white. I should have gone to that last night!! Sounds like a good time!
OK so I am a total RED nothing else just RED I guess that is good and Bad I wonder what the rest of my family is fun test thanks..
He is a great speaker, I think we will have to get him to come to our Relief Society and you make the treats. What do you think?
Ok, 39% Yellow, 27% Blue, 24% Red, and 12% white. Those aren't the exact percentages but close enough.
I'll let you know what I am when I take the test. Very cool to have him in your ward. Will he travel to speak in our ward? (smile) Just kidding. If he does, we're flying you out too so you can treat us to your chocolate fountain. Fun, fun!
Post a Comment