Wednesday, February 6, 2008

GOOG-411

Have any of you seen this? If Google is your home page then I assume you have, if not check this out, wow, I am amazed and can't wait to try it, I just need to think of a business to call. No more phone books are you kidding, I love it!!!!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

You know, I hadn't seen that yet. But that will be handy. I hate when I'm out and about and need a phone number and have to call 411.....getting charged EVERY time for it on my cell phone. This will be a nice change! THanks!

Bonnie B. said...

Wow! That's awesome. No charge? Can't beat that! And holy cow, I've never seen such a fast pizza delivery, LOL!

paulak said...

That's cool. I want to try that out sometime too.

Carol said...

That is amazing. I can't believe the technology and where it keeps going.

Montay said...

OKay so I visit your blog daily and why I did not see this post I have no idea but how cool is that I will have to try it sometime.