Monday, February 4, 2008

Reagan's 100th Day of Kindergarten

Today is the 1ooth Day of Kindergarten at Reagan's school and so each Kindergartner was asked to bring a project or collection with 100 items. We went through numerous ideas and plans and finally decided to make a collage on Reagan's pillow of his 100 favorite things. These include pictures of each of his sisters, pictures of his Transformers, his Uncle EJ on a mission, the Book of Mormon, his favorite cartoons and movies, favorite books, and even his favorite cereal, Dinosaur Oatmeal. We printed them all onto Print and Iron-on sheets and then ironed them directly onto his pillow. We had so much fun making this and trying to come up with 100 things, it was great!

Here he is at work, trying to decide what should go where.

Reagan was very particular about the layout, I was not allowed to help on this part,
but Elise was allowed to jump in and help peel the iron-on paper off.


Here is the finished product.

10 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! That's great. We were supposed to bring in a collection of 100 things and we did marbles. I'm very impressed with the work you put in.

Jacque said...

Wow...too cool. But where is the picture of Mark and I because I know we are in his top 100. :) Just kidding. He did a great job and I am sure you helped a little.

Ashlee said...

Seriously...you put me to shame. Landon made a rainbow out of 100colored marshmallows for his project. I would have never even THOUGHT to be so creative. You are such a good mommy.

Carol said...

It was a great idea and Alicia told me she had a great time putting it together and working with Reagan, he was proud and it did look good.

Montay said...

Again you rock what a fun memory for Reagan you are an awsome mom!!!

Ashlee said...

So, you tagged me...I'm tagging you! Check out my random page for details!

Rachel Durazzani said...

You're such a good mom. Can I be like you someday? (And that was totally said WITHOUT sarcasm.) Way to go Reagan!

Alicia said...

Thanks guys, it really was so much fun to do with him.

Becky said...

Double WOW! I love the pillow case idea and that he has all of his favorite things on it. I'm sure he'll cherish it forever. Great idea. Love, Becky

paulak said...

That is really awesome. I am very impressed with your creativity, and Reagan's of course.