Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged Again

I was tagged by my sister Paula so here are the rules

1) Post the rules on your blog.
2) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
3) Tag at least three people at the end of your post.
4) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5) Let the fun begin!

1. I am a schedule fanatic and it has only been recently that I have learned to adjust "happily" to schedule changes (I think my kids forced me to relax.) I will admit it, I am still not completely relaxed, but I am better.

2. I can't eat plain ice cream, I have to have some kind of topping on it, the flavor really doesn't even matter, it has to have something on it, strawberry jam, fudge sauce, chocolate chips, whatever, just not plain, yuck!

3. I wear make-up every single day, even if I am not leaving my house for anything all day, I have to wear make-up. What can I say, I'm a skirt girl.

4. I like sleeping on a cold pillow, so when my pillow warms up from being laid on, I have to turn it over to the cold side.

5. I think every meal should end with dessert, no matter how big or small, dinner is not over unless there is something sweet to end with. (Now this is how I feel, it doesn't mean it always happens or I would weigh 200 pounds, but if I lived in my dream world it certainly would.)

6. I hate when people brush their teeth outside of the bathroom, it makes me gag to watch someone else brushing their teeth. Weird, I know!

So there is my quirky post. I am not going to tag anyone, but any of you who want to add this post on your blog, feel free to do so. It was kind of fun.

4 comments:

paulak said...

That was kinda fun, huh? Thanks for humoring me, even though it took me forever to respond to your tag. Are you all feeling better now?

Bonnie B. said...

I am the same with # 4 nd 5. The rest...well, you're just weird. Just kidding! I will pretty much take ice cream naked or coverd in topping. ( the ice cream, not me.)

Ashlee said...

Quirky huh? I don't think you're quirky. Maybe that means that I'm quirky too? Hmmm....
#1: Fully agree...pre planning is BEST. I freak when it changes. Jaysen laughs.
#2: I'll take ice cream any way I can get it..like Bonnie. But, I do always keep my refrigerator stocked with the appropriate toppings. Because it is better with them no matter what.
#3: I don't wear make up unless I am leaving the house. And then sometimes, if it's just a quick run out, I'll only wear "some" of my makeup. I'm lazy that way.
#4: Your just wierd.
#5: I love you. ALWAYS dessert! Me too! It's why I haven't ever lost those last 5 pounds from Kenzee {which has now upped to 7} Sigh.

Fun post! Makes me feel better...Jaysen says I'm quirky too. Sniff.

Montay said...

Yeah I am not the only crazy girl out here in this mean big bad world You are so cute I think I will try this one come on over to the blog and see.