Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Germaphobe

I have decided that perhaps my germaphobe issues have passed on too much to my children. I love that they want to wash their hands a lot and that they don't want to pass on any of their sicknesses, but today we reached a new level. We were watching Aladdin and Reagan informed me that the Cave of Wonders did not want anyone to touch any of the treasure, aside from the lamp, of course, because he did not want their germs staying in his cave. I thought I would croak, perhaps I should tone down my phobias, at least in front of my kids.

He is even worse than I am though about germs, I have never threatened to "Never again see the light of day!"

4 comments:

paulak said...

It was bound to happen. Sorry kids, your mom is a nut. Like I can talk. I am a bigger nut in my own respect. At least they are clean.

Ashlee said...

I didn't know you were a germophobe. My house probably scares you.

Carrie said...

Well, I did know because I'm pretty sure my kids scare you!

Carol said...

You are a germaphobe, plus a few other phobes, should I name them? No, I won't.