
I bought a chocolate fountain, Crazy, I know, but it so much fun. I did the food for my sister in law's bridal shower Saturday and decided to do fondue. I made caramel fondue, raspberry fondue and chocolate fondue. For an Enrichment activity for tomorrow night we thought about doing something similar, but decided to track down a couple chocolate fountains and do just that. I was looking into them and found they are not that expensive, so why not, it gave me an excuse to go to Target. It is so much fun and so yummy. I'm thinking Chocolate Girls Night Out one of these days.

We had lots of yummy stuff to dip as well. It was a fun shower, and I can't wait to use my fountain again.
8 comments:
Yum-O! I can't wait for you to use your fountain again...at my house!!! :) Way to go on the food. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Looks so yum!! I'm totally up for a death by chocolate girls night!
Umm...thanks for letting me interrupt your shower. I wouldn't have answered the phone. You're way nicer than me. :0)
That spread looks so yummy, but I'm already thinking of the upset tummy at the end of my gorge-fest. :0) I could do a chocolate girls night. Chocolate and girls definitely do go together. Who's hosting?
Alicia, did anyone ever tell you how amazing you are with the food fest. It looks so nice and I'm sure it was good. You are very talented.
Definitely a chocolate party after our race in June. I'll be the dip...I mean bring the dip. Hee hee. You really are amazing with food and parties. I want to throw parties and you can make the food. Ok, Ok
Mmmmmm...chocolate!
I am so tempted to buy one now. Was it totally messy? That's my only reserve. How much do they run?
What a spread!! I love that you are so talented and can make anything so yummy I love the chocolate fountain then you go and add the fondue in there and ok I am so hungry you can do it at my house anytime you want!!!!
Post a Comment