They decorated cookies, made Valentine cards and snowflakes and got a goodie bag. She brought some home to Reagan, so he was pretty happy about that.I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day today. Ours is a little different than in the past, not a whole lot of romance since everyone except Elise is sick with a nasty cold. Tyler is taking the rest of the day off from work, which if you know Tyler never happens, he never takes a sick day, so this must mean he doesn't feel well. Elise did get to go to the Primary Activity today so she was pretty excited about that. It's a big deal for a Sunbeam to go to these activities, especially without her brother but she loved it and had a ball. By the way is Spring here yet?
7 comments:
Sorry you don't feel well. What a bummer. I hope everyone feels better soon. Fun for Elise, she looks like she is enjoying her day....:-)
Oh Alicia, I'm sorry you're all sick. But glad Elise got to have some fun. I SO wish I could call you...dumb Vonage-like-carrier-that-doesn't-let-you-call-cell-phones!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope everyone has a better day rent some fun lovey movies and enjoy your cute family ya big Sickos :D
Oh man! My whole house has been a sick house too. Oh well...I know that Abby had fun at the primary party. Looks like Elise is loving life!
What a fun Primary Activity Day! She looks so happy with herself in that picture. :0)
I hope you all get to feeling better. Weren't you guys just sick? Sigh. It's been going around though. At least both you and Tyler are sick so you can still give him a big smooch and not have to worry about catching his cooties. :0)
Did Rachel say she wants to call you...dumb? That is how I read it the first time and I was ready to agree. Not really, but I hope you are feeling better. The movie "Ultimate Gift" is really good. Dad came home just after it started. I was surprised because he never comes home at that time. I asked what he was doing and he was bringing me roses, how nice is that. He then stayed and watched the movie with me. I said I didn't think he would like it so I was going to just watch it this afternoon. He really liked it and after it was over he went back to work. The roses are really nice and he was so nice for doing that.
Sorry you are sick, but Elise looks adorable! Hope you had a good day, but from the next post about Tyler's gift, it sounds like you did!
Post a Comment