Friday, February 15, 2008

Tyler cheated

So for Valentine's Day we decided we were not exchanging gifts we would just go out to dinner. Since we were both a bit under the weather that didn't have the same appeal and so we decided to order in. Nothing sounded very good to either one of us, except French Fries, so we got McDonald's . I'll tell you Cleopatra and Mark Antony or Romeo and Juliet have nothing on us, we are the king an queen of romance. However, Tyler did give me a gift, which he was not supposed to, but I won't complain, I love it!!! I have always wanted a sapphire, diamond tennis bracelet and he got me one, it is so pretty, love it. (Carrie thanks for helping him find it. You rock!) Jewelry for Valentine's Day, I could get used to this. Thank-you Tyler, you are the best. What a cute Valentine I have!

9 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Gorgeous! Way to go Tyler...wanna talk to Matt? :)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Okay, so I just looked at a big picture and that really is beautiful. How fun, Alicia! How are you feeling today?

Ashlee said...

That is soooo pretty! Lucky lady! I love the swirly diamond parts. :0)

Jacque said...

Nice job Tyler. Very pretty bracelet. Husband surprises are the best! Hope you are feeling better.

Carol said...

It is a very nice looking bracelet, and she was very surprised. Good job Tyler.

Becky said...

Wow!! Brownie points for your husband. I love when husbands cheat. (smile)

paulak said...

That's awesome. How pretty, too. Not Tyler, the bracelet. :-) Way to go Tyler. So far....big points for all the brothers-in-law. Check out my new post about Carl's gift to me.

paulak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montay said...

Wowzzza It is so fun to get stuff like that. I love suprises way to go Tyler!!!!