I love this picture of Reagan, he is such a little stud and he loves to go fishing or do anything with Tyler for that matter, so here he is ready and waiting for a day of fishing.
My little girly, girl Elise. Check out the painted toenails, and the little angel face, man I love this girl and she just gets cuter every day.
Mollie has been a dream since the day she was born. I love her little smile and twinkling eyes here. This was Easter Sunday last year, the same day my niece Hailey was blessed.
This picture will always remind me of my favorite Christmas, Elise was so enamored with her new little sister as was Reagan, she was just the perfect gift to have under the tree. See the blond hair even on Mollie, all three of my babies were born with blond hair, so cute!
I am so in love with this guy! Tyler had just competed it the Burley Triathlon that morning and this was taken at my family reunion in Kaysville. I am sure he wanted to be the one sleeping instead of Reagan, he was such a good sport.I am cheating and adding a 6th picture, well because it is my blog and I can do what I want.
Back Row: Tyler, Reagan, Carrie, Tayden, Seth, Paula, Carl, Mom, Kaylie, Dad, Melanie, Jim, Rachel, MattFront Row:Me, Tyler (nephew), Karyna, Mark, Jacque, Elise, EJ, Evan, Jenna and Alyssa
This was also taken at the Morgan Family Reunion. We have everyone here except for the 3 little girls born within the next 5 months, Kya was born less than a week later (man Paula you look good for being a week away from becoming a mom!), I was pregnant with Mollie and Rachel was expecting Hailey. I love this picture becasue EJ is so stinking cute and I miss him, and I love my family, you guys all rock!
7 comments:
Love the pictures, I also really liked that family picture. It was a good day and the ones of your kids are so cute. It is hard to pick so few when you have so many.
Great pics. I love them because they are candids of your kids and not posed or staged (this coming from a photographer-but I love it when they are being themselves and in their element) I am really glad you put a 6th picture, its a great picture, EJ really is a cutie. Thank you for your compliment...I was sucking in...hee hee hee.
What a fun tag. And I love all the pictures. Especially the one of Elise. She is so little there! And such a doll!
Way fun I love pictures I wish I was better at taking good ones and that I had a camera that could do "Cool" stuff as well as know how to use the Photoshop thing my husband got me I am just not good at the patience thing it takes to learn new stuff oh well.. Great pictures and fun Tag.
Way fun I love pictures I wish I was better at taking good ones and that I had a camera that could do "Cool" stuff as well as know how to use the Photoshop thing my husband got me I am just not good at the patience thing it takes to learn new stuff oh well.. Great pictures and fun Tag.
So cute! I can never get decent pictures of my kids. That's why my pictures are always so old!!!
Good pictures. I love that one of Elise in a bathrobe! Too adorable!
Post a Comment