Thursday, March 6, 2008

This is Ice!

Yesterday Tyler, the girls and I went down to Centennial park during Tyler's lunch break to get some pictures for the Bank. It was pretty windy and cold, but a beautiful blue sky prevailed and it made me very anxious for Spring. We were on the golf course with the Perrine Bridge in the background, it was beautiful. Now here is the best part, on our way up out of the canyon we saw these ice falls, they were so cool, I had to stop and take some pictures.


8 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, those ice falls are beautiful and that picture of the bridge is pretty cool, no pun intended.

paulak said...

Cool pictures!

Ashlee said...

I am SOOOO excited for spring! The blue skies in that picture make it look like it already is. :0)

Becky said...

Wow - I forgot what the ground looked like, thanks for reminding me. Did I mention we are getting another FOOT OF SNOW? AAAAAHHHHH! I think I'm moving. Beautiful pictures though - I love the creations of the earth!

Bonnie B. said...

We took pictures of these last month. Aren't they awesome? Our kids thought they were so cool.

Shannon said...

I love your pictures. I loved going down to Centennial Park. It makes me miss Twin Falls. I'm still waiting for snow to melt on the ground here. I believe we will have it for Easter.

Ashlee said...

I tagged you on my blog. It's a wierd one. Sorry!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Another post I missed? Man, I must be off my blogging game. These are cool pictures. I don't know that I've ever seen the falls frozen. And I can't wait to see the pictures of Mollie.

PS: Did you get that link I sent the other day? I have a feeling Mollie and Hailey won't be the only ones in that dress!!! We must have good taste.