Elise was in rare form the other night so I had to pull out the video camera to capture her in concert. Please forgive my son's and husband's attempts to be distractions, they apparently wanted some airtime.
Was that Mollie in the background saying "stop!" at the very end? I swear it sounded like it.
Bravo Elise! Phantom has some of my favorite songs and who doesn't love the Sleeping Beauty Waltz? Such talent...such dedication....
And Tyler...beating up your children is not an appropriate way to show them you care. I'll let it pass this time, but try a little self control next time. :0)
Mark and I laughed our head off at Tyler and Reagan in the background! But we loved Elise's singing. Did she start saying "Is everybody ready?" before this Easter weekend...because I remember Reagan being asked to pray and looked around, said "Is everybody ready?" and then praying. Elise followed the same pattern the next night...too cute!
She is so awesome! Seriously...there is a contest down here and if you can still, you really need to. It's a trip to Disneyland if you win! I'm looking it up right now and I'll send you an email.
She is quite the singer, and so cute. "Is everybody ready." I'm like Jacque, I was laughing out loud at Tyler and Reagan. They did seem to need a little photo-op.
That is hilarious. What a cutie. Not only do your children have some serious talent, they are not shy either (hee hee...oops, Carl is tickling me, sorry) Anyway, your boys make me laugh.
Ditto to all the above - my favorite was the wrestling in the background because Steve is the same way. Too funny. American Idol - Elise is on her way!!!
What talent Elise has. How cute. She did such a great job. I love your new paper on your blog. Very springy. Have a great week. By the way, funny boys too!
9 comments:
Was that Mollie in the background saying "stop!" at the very end? I swear it sounded like it.
Bravo Elise! Phantom has some of my favorite songs and who doesn't love the Sleeping Beauty Waltz? Such talent...such dedication....
And Tyler...beating up your children is not an appropriate way to show them you care. I'll let it pass this time, but try a little self control next time. :0)
Mark and I laughed our head off at Tyler and Reagan in the background! But we loved Elise's singing. Did she start saying "Is everybody ready?" before this Easter weekend...because I remember Reagan being asked to pray and looked around, said "Is everybody ready?" and then praying. Elise followed the same pattern the next night...too cute!
She is so awesome! Seriously...there is a contest down here and if you can still, you really need to. It's a trip to Disneyland if you win! I'm looking it up right now and I'll send you an email.
And Tyler cracks me up!
She is quite the singer, and so cute. "Is everybody ready." I'm like Jacque, I was laughing out loud at Tyler and Reagan. They did seem to need a little photo-op.
That is hilarious. What a cutie. Not only do your children have some serious talent, they are not shy either (hee hee...oops, Carl is tickling me, sorry) Anyway, your boys make me laugh.
ps. love the new blog
So cute I Love it you little diva and the tiara what a nice touch!
Ditto to all the above - my favorite was the wrestling in the background because Steve is the same way. Too funny. American Idol - Elise is on her way!!!
What talent Elise has. How cute. She did such a great job. I love your new paper on your blog. Very springy. Have a great week. By the way, funny boys too!
Post a Comment