My sister
Carrie put this onto our family blog and I have gotten such a kick out of watching these videos. So for all you moms who wonder, "I am the only one?", or "What has happened to me?" or "Are you kidding me?" Check these out, they are funny. My favorite one is the Valentine's Day Episode, Carrie's favorite is the Birds and the Bees Talk. They are each about 5 or 6 minutes so when you have some free time (haha, what's that?) check 'em out and let me know what your favorite on is.
Click Here.
3 comments:
There went 20 minutes! But I got a good laugh out of them. I enjoyed the birds and the bees one as well. Especially the bathroom part. The "negotiating"....sigh. Sounds like my house.
Those are pretty fun to watch. I can't remember which is my favorite...they all made me laugh histerically.
Oh my word, those were so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. It's crazy that some of them are real huh! thanks for the good giggles.
Post a Comment