Happy big 31 Tyler. Here is my top ten list of why I love Tyler
10. He is the nicest guy I have ever met.
9. He makes me laugh, even when I want to be mad.
8. He always smells nice (weird, I know, but he does, even his feet.)
7. He loves sports and is very competitive, that's sexy.
6. He is the most wonderful dad.
5. He is so cute.
4. He wants me to be happy.
3. For his birthday, he asked the kids to give him the best give of all, make mom happy all day long!
2. He is smart and hard working.
AND
1. He loves me!
8 comments:
Awwww...Happy Birthday!!
What a guy! Happy Birthday Tyler, have a great day.
Happy birthday!!! Love that picture of him with the kids.
You know she could add lots more stuff but ten will do.
P.S. She doesn't make a habit of smelling my feet unless she does it while I am asleep and that is just weird.
Happy Birthday Tyler. PS: I love your comment on here. You crack me up.
Gotta love Tyler! Although, he's too quiet around me for me to know if he's really loveable or not. :0) It'll be interesting to actually get to know him.
Anyway...Hope you had a Happy Bday! 31 huh? Do you feel old? :0)
BTW...I loved your comment on here too..you should comment more often!
Tyler way to go the big 31 wowza you old foggie...
Sounds like a keeper :) That's great stuff. I love seeing happy people. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment