We sure had a fun Easter. Melanie and Jim and family came up from Kaysville, Matt, Rachel and Hailey and Mark and Jacque came up from Provo to spend the weekend with Mom and Dad, and we had a great time. Saturday, we went swimming, went to the Planetarium (Tyler was presenting), then we came home and the Easter bunny had come to Mom's house. The kids found their Easter baskets and then went to find the eggs. They had so much fun. Cousins are the best.
Sunday we all went to church with my mom and dad, and that was a great treat. Since we live in Twin, when everyone gets together we usually go to our own ward, but decided to join the group this time and it was great to go back to our old ward and see friends as well as be with family.
Enjoy the slide show of it all!
8 comments:
Such a fun weekend! We were sad to go. You got some great pictures! Thanks for letting us hang out.
You are fast; great pictures, great weekend, great kids, great activities, great fun. It was a good weekend, glad we did get together. Wish we could have had Carrie, Paula and their families. But, we did really enjoy being with Paula in Colorado Springs during spring break and Carrie is going on a cruise, so I think they are OK.
Cute pictures! It was definitely a shock to look up and see you in sacrament meeting! :0) I got to teach your adorable little niece Alyssa in my class. {She told me you were her favorite aunt because you made a horse cake} :0)
AND..I loved seeing the little barrettes up close and personal! So super cute! Alyssa was wearing the ice cream cones and I had to take a peek in the middle of class to check them out. I'm still so afraid my daughter would mash them to pieces in seconds. Sigh.
I love it so fun I wish I could have come over to look at the barretts but I will have to order online.. Happy Easter to you all.
Mom is right, it does weaken the pain a little having had them here just the week before. But it is always fun to be with everyone. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Such cute pictures of the kids. I love their dresses.
Family rocks, doesn't it? Glad you had a swell weekend. Your kids look so cute!
I loved this weekend. We really do have a great time when we can get together. Of course the three siblings not there were missed. Great pics!
It looks like you had a awesome weekend. What a great family you have. The kids look so cute in their new Easter clothes. Love it!
Post a Comment