I have been tagged twice, so here they go.
Tag #1 I was tagged by Ashlee
Grab the book nearest you...flip to page 123 and post the first three sentences on the page.
" The archbishop raises his hands above his head for final blessing, and I look straight ahead. Katherine Howard's bright face catches my eye; she has her hands pressed together, held her lips as if devoutly praying, but she is clearly struggling not to giggle. I pretend I have not seen her, for fear she should set me laughing, too and when the archbishop completes his prayer I say Amen."
This is from the book The Boleyn Inheritance by, Philippa Gregory. I am not sure what this is about as i have not yet reached this section of the book, just started it, but I like it so far.
Now I tag
Rachel
Becky
Paula
Carrie
Tag #2, tagged by Shannon
5 places to visit before I die:
New Zealand, Jamaica, Ireland, Greece and South Africa
5 salad toppings:
Tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese, and pepperoni
5 Fiction Books:
To Dance with Kings, The Silver Touch, Gone with the Wind, Twilight, The Godfather
5 Favorite shoes:
My boots, my flip flops, slippers (do those count?) and anything I can get at Payless that is under $10.00
5 Hobbies:
Baking, Cake Decorating, Scrapbooking, Blogging, and did I mention baking?
Now I tag
All the people listed above (sorry guys)
5 comments:
Thanks for playing:) I enjoyed reading your responses. Have a good day.
Hey Alicia - thanks for including me, that was super fun. Next time I'm in Utah - we SO have to meet up. Did you read that Ben might be moving back to Boston? I would be really excited if he did!!!
You did mention baking...just thought I'd let you know that. :0)
Thanks for playing the wierd 123 tag! It truly was random. I hope you stop by tonight and chat with us!
Becky, I would love to see you again, how much fun and yes, what a great opportunity for Ben, I imagine you would love that. Twins reunited.
Ashlee I will try and stop by, we'll see how today goes.
Thanks for the tags, I'll get on those soon.
Post a Comment