Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lil' Critters

My sister Jacque has started her own business. Remember the post about the hair bows for my girls, well she has now started it as a business and has added a lot of different kinds, ducks, fruit, spiders etc. Anyway checkout her blog. "Lil Critters" . For any of my local blog readers, she will be coming to visit this weekend and so if you are interested in any of thee she would be happy to make them and bring them with her. Just let me (or her) know colors and she would be more than happy to do them. Anyway, look at her blog and let me know.Here is another example of how cute they are.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Look how cute her hair is. Did she sit still for all of that? My daughter barely sits still long enough for the pony on top of her head. :0) I'll check out your sisters blog. Thanks!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I love these bows. Seriously, HD has bows EVERY DAY now!!! So great.

And um, Elise's hair...AMAZING! It looks so cute. And it's so long. And the bows are PERFECT!

Carol said...

I have to say, her hair is beautiful and the bows are so cute. Her hair looks good all the time. I really like the bows.

paulak said...

That is so cute. I love it!

Montay said...

Way cute I would love to get a few sets for myself and my sisters Let me know when she comes and I will come over if I can sneek away and get my fill of them way cute!!!!