Nathan, Reagan, Mikelle, Eliott, Annie and Elise
The kids gave him some great gifts, he was thrilled with all of them.
Notice Reagan here, he is leading the singing of Happy Birthday!
The Basketball cake
Today was Reagan's 6th Birthday, I can't believe it. He is such an amazing kid and I had so much fun today with him. He wanted to help me decorate his cake, he was so complimentary of everything we did today, it made me really appreciate how kind he is. I asked him a while back what kind of treats he wanted to take to school, and he said donuts. Go figure, I was willing to make anything and instead I ran to Smith's a picked up a few dozen donuts, helped me simplify, I loved it. After school we got ready for his Basketball party and it was a lot of fun. He invited a few friends, we played games, ate pizza, opened presents and then had cake and ice cream. The kids were great and Reagan had a blast. After the party, both Grandma Morgan and Grandma Larsen came over to wish him a happy birthday and we had a fun visit with them, as always. We love Grandmas.
10 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe he's six already! He's not supposed to be that big. Sigh.
Happy Bday Reagan! Glad you had a great party!
I'm going to give you a hard time, I love the "gits" Reagan received. He actually did get some very nice gifts, very nice. Now, you can relax, after you help me with the cake I need to make for IWA, just kidding, I can make it. I think I remember how to make cakes. It was the perfect party for a six year old boy. You did a great job.
OK, I'll fix my error, sorry mom! Actually I am glad you pointed it out, I hate it when I do that.
Cute birthday cake love it!! And what?? He is 6. Six years old! wow I guess I did not realize he was that much older than Rhett Time flys when us moms are not looking..
That looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for letting me say Happy birthday to him even though it was late last night. I felt so sad I had forgotten to call! But I am glad he had a great day!
Looks like a great party. Sorry I missed his big day. And I'm echoing everyone else...I can't believe he is six. How is that even possible?!
Wow! Our kids have the same birthday! Love the cake. You are so talented!
The cake came out PERFECT! Great job. He sounds like a very sweet boy. Wait until he gets baptized - that one made me cry. (in a good way)
SIX, SIX...are you sure. That's what I said to him on the phone and I think he was bothered that I didn't believe him. What a kid. The cake looks great. You did a great job...as always!
You are so talented. I loved the basketball cake. Regan looked like he had a great party. I miss the times when we got together and let the kids play. Now they are growing up before our very own eyes. CRAZY huh!
Post a Comment