While I am bragging about my very talented sisters, I have to add these pictures. My youngest sister Jacque sent these to me and they came today. She made all of these hair bows for any of the nieces who wanted them and we were all over that. Aren't they the cutest things in the world. She has made over 40 of them in the last couple weeks. Dragonflies, Butterflies and ladybugs, oh my. She said she is going to make some fun holiday ones, can't wait. Thanks Jax, you rock!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Towels and Ribbons
While I am bragging about my very talented sisters, I have to add these pictures. My youngest sister Jacque sent these to me and they came today. She made all of these hair bows for any of the nieces who wanted them and we were all over that. Aren't they the cutest things in the world. She has made over 40 of them in the last couple weeks. Dragonflies, Butterflies and ladybugs, oh my. She said she is going to make some fun holiday ones, can't wait. Thanks Jax, you rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! I want some of those!!! They are the cutest ribbons EVER! Did she make them up, or did she follow a pattern? They are darling. Beautiful towels too. What an awesome family you have!
by the way, that last comment was from me, just forgot to sign in under my usual name. Love, Becky
Wow...a bad face day huh? I have those a lot too. :0)
Cute towels and cute barrettes. I need the pattern for the towels. I want to make oodles of them {even though I don't sew} :0)
How did I miss this post yesterday?? We do have some very talented sisters. I have two of Carrie's towels and Hailey hasn't gone without bows in over a week...that's a record.
And Elise...oh my gosh. The girl cracks me up!
Too fun! Mollie looks so cute all wrapped up. Glad you like the bows. I can't wait to try the holiday ones! And Elise is related to her aunts and mom, what can I say. We have to look good to be in any picture. But I have a hard time believing her face is not always adorable!
Yeah, you got your bows. They are the best! Thanks, Jacque. And thanks, Alicia, for the towel post. It was so fun to do those for you!
Mollie is too cute! And those bows are adorable. She should sell them on etsy, or your blog!! I with I could sew. My kids would love those towels. You guys should seriously open a store on your blog!
We do have very talented sisters. The bows are so cute, can't wait until Kya feels better and we actually do her hair.
Yes we do!(Have talented sisters, I mean daughters.) These little grandchildren from Utah, Idaho, Colorado and Michigan are just so cute, with cute personalities. They are fun to watch, and this blogging makes it easy to enjoy the fun things they do.
Post a Comment