
I thought I would share a fun kids game with you all, as it is Spring Break here and we are trying to find some fun things to do while Mollie naps and we are at home, other than Nintendo and TV. (Not that we haven't done plenty of that.) This would also be a fun FHE game, especially with younger kids, but big kids get a kick out of it as well. My sisters made these as Christmas gifts and they are quite easy to put together with stickers or print pictures from
Google Images. Anywho, the rules of the game are as follows. You ask the person who is "it" to leave the room, while everyone else picks one of the characters on the board to be "Pete", then each character is topped with one M & M or marshmallow, or cereal piece or even raisins if you want it healthy, whatever you have. The "it" returns to the room and proceeds to eat all of the candy from the game board one piece at a time. When they eat the candy off of the pre-designated "Pete", everyone yells, "Don't eat Pete!" and their turn is over, and the next person gets to be "it". The kids got such a kick out of it and loved the M & M's. You could make a board with 12 or 16 characters. Give it a try.
7 comments:
That looks great! I'm sorry I couldn't find mine, but yours turned out really cute. Way to go! Have the kids LOVED playing?
OOOOHHHH...I LOVE it! Always looking for a great game and this one sounds really fun. Anything that involves eating is fun to me!
Cute idea! Who comes up with these? I could never be so creative. I just steal everyone else's ideas. :0)
My mother-in-law is so pleased to see "Don't eat Pete" live on. Glad you are enjoying it!
We love to play this game at our house. They are so easy to make, you can even make ones for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, etc. And who wouldn't love M&Ms!
YOu are the queen of good ideas way cute thanks I will have to give it a try.
What a great idea. My girls would love it. We have spring break next week and will be coming to Twin Falls for part of it. I would love to see you guys. I'll call ya. Thanks for the game idea.
Post a Comment