I was tagged by my sister Rachel (check out her blog) and here is what the tag is...
Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
(click on each link to see the post)
Link #1 must be about family
I love my kids and my husband and looking back at these pictures, although it was a crazy afternoon trying to get pictures, it was also a lot of fun watching them play and just be crazy kids. I feel bad Tyler is not in these, but he was behind the camera.
Link #2 must be about friends
This one might be a bit of a stretch, but anyone who knows me knows this is my all time favorite show, I love Friends, I have 6 of the 10 seasons and this is truly one of my favorite past times, so does this count as "must be about friends"?
Link #3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about
This is who I am, I'm a mom and I love it. There were a few more that I wanted to put here, running, sipping cocoa, cooking, but when it came down to it, this is what defines me the most, that my children have smiles on their faces.
Link #4 must be about something you love:
I love to scrapbook, I love putting together memories and I love getting to be with good friends while I am scrapbooking.
Link #5 can be anything you choose
How could I not put the Josh Groban concert on here. I loved that evening, especially since it was with Tyler and some of my sisters, they rock, and we got to listen to Josh Groban, a small slice of my personal heaven!
This was so much fun to go back and read and look at many of these posts. I don't do that very often, so I am glad I was tagged, thanks Rachel.
And now I tag
1. Paula (my other blogging sister)
2. Ashlee (the queen of blogs, she runs three)
3. Montay (my friend who has joined the world of blogging , YEAH!!)
5 comments:
Yay! Thanks for doing your tag. So fun to go back. I should have put Josh on mine.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
What a cute idea! But crap! You and Montay would have been two of the people I would have tagged. Hmmm....I'll get to thinking.
Thanks for the tag. I will get right on that. Hey, why is Rachel seeing you tomorrow?
Found your blog through Ashlee. Love the pictures of the "baller". So cute!
Great memories, you are awesome with your blogging and the great pictures.
Post a Comment