Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Winter Wonderland



These are looking out my front window.
Even though Christmas is over, I feel like Twin Falls looks like a Winter Wonderland today. It snowed all day yesterday and dropped about 5 1/2 inches on us. Now for those of you who live in areas where that is not much, this was a pretty big storm for us. There has been more in the past, but yesterday was so fun to get that snow. I think I was able to enjoy it so much because I am feeling somewhat normal again; Reagan finally went back to school, I slept through the night without being awakened by sick children, and we seem to be on the mend, (knock on wood.) Anyway, I digress back to the subject, it is just really pretty here and we are supposed to get even more snow in the next couple of days, we'll see what happens.

I had to throw in this picture of Mollie in her new little outfit from Christmas. Isn't she so cute!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Snow may be ok from the inside..but I just drove on it...and it's slippery out there! And then to trudge through the slushy parking lot...sigh.

BTW...Parkwood Dr is right across from the South Park baseball fields.

Jacque said...

She is so cute! Glad to hear they are all doing better finally. And the snow looks great. We woke up to quite a bit today. Thank heavens my RA's have to shovel the walks and not me. Hahahaha

Carol said...

The snow is beautiful and the roads are slick. Alicia and I went to the gym in spite of the roads. We had a good time and then I stayed home all day with a cold. I really love the new fallen snow, especially when I get to stay home.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great pictures. Like Jacque said, we got hit yesterday. All I wanted to do was stay home, but things didn't work out that way. Oh well. And Mollie - so cute. I LOVE that outfit.

paulak said...

Wish we had snow like that. We had a storm the other day, but the flakes were so small that we only got about 2 maybe 3 inches. Those are great pictures. I can't believe Mollie, looks older standing and walking. Glad you are feeling better.