She was quite the poser.
Reagan took this all very serious.
I think we may have turned the corner from sickness to healthiness, at least that is where my mind is going or it will go mad, "Mad I say!" and so I will move on. One of our semi-healthy days we did venture out of the house to go bowling with my family. I got to bowl with the kids and so I scored a 108 (with bumpers, YEAH!!!). The kids had a ball. My mother was amazing and scored a 187 (without bumpers). We all think she is moonlighting at the bowling alley. It was a highlight of our holiday and as I said the kids had so much. Reagan was pretty impressive and Elise won the prize for best form. Mollie and her cousin Hailey just kept the balls in order for us.
6 comments:
I think it was a fun day and I do moonlight at bowling. Cute pictures of some very cute children. They seemed to have a good time. Elise is quite the little princess. Reagan is intense and then there is Mollie and HD, so cute.
How fun! Glad to hear you are all feeling better. I was getting worried it was a permanent situation! ;0)
Landon has been bugging us to go bowling for FOREVER! But every time we try to go they are closed for leagues. Not impressed. Sigh.
Great pictures. Sorry you're not really done. I feel really bad - good luck with the rest of the day.
Looks like fun. Your kids have more personality in their pinky toe, than most people have all together. So cute!
So fun I am glad that someone has the ummph to get out of the house and DO something!! Looks like you have some true talent on your hands. I need the bumpers too or the best I get is like a 60 and thats on a good day...
Alicia
I am so excited to be a part of the world of blogging. I was so happy to see your page so we can keep in touch. Your kids are so cute. Mollie is adorable. Is she little? Izzie is 15lbs 9oz at a year. By the way I am putting a mary kay order in the end of next week if you need anything. Talk to you soon
Melissa
Post a Comment