

For Christmas, Santa brought Elise a Bella Dancerella Studio and she has loved it. One problem though, it really bothered her that the dance teacher on the DVD kept referring to her as a Princess. "Mom, she keeps calling me a princess and I don't have a princess dress, so I am not a princess." I took pity on her and decided to make her a little princess/ballerina skirt so she could be a "Princess" Those of you who know her should realize it doesn't take a skirt to make Elise a princess, but she loves it and spends quite a bit of time dancing with Belle, Ariel and Aurora.
6 comments:
Very cute! Elise, you look great and I love your princess dress!
What a little princess, hee hee. She looks like she really enjoys that. You are a beautiful princess, Elise.
Cute. I love the skirt, the leotard, the wand and the little princess. What a fun little activity.
See...you are such a good mom. I would have gone out and bought her a princess dress because if I attempted to sew one it would look nothing like a skirt. Sigh. I've got no skills!
Looks like she has fun with it! Such a good twirler. :0)
Well she's the prettiest princess I've ever seen and the girl's got moves. I can't wait to watch this live!
So fun. I swear to put us all to shame with your mad skills!! You sew you cook you scrapbook you know how to put together a video and then blog it too!!! WOW... Go Elise you little Diva Princess...
Post a Comment