Saturday, January 12, 2008

Old Navy Clearance

I love the yearly Old Navy clearance sale. Tyler and I took the girls, Reagan was at basketball camp (more on that in a later post), and went over to Old Navy. They have a large clearance sale where everything that is already marked down for Clearance is then another 50% off. Unbelievable. Now, if you are not an Old Navy shopper than this is no big deal, but I am and I love their clothes for the entire family. I didn't buy a single item over $4.75 and we got some really great stuff. Anyway, I just had to share. If you get a chance go check it out, you won't leave empty handed.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I do love a lot of Old Navy's stuff for kids. I have a hard time with the ladies dept. though. Maybe it's just me. :0)

Landon didn't end up going to basketball camp because of Rec League BBall. They had their first practice today at 11:00, which was in the middle of camp, and their first game is next Saturday, and it's in the middle of camp. So, we pulled him. Oh well! I hope Reagan had fun!

Montay said...

OKay so as you know I went to the sale and WOW anytime you have news of a sale like that again feel free to let me know I had a great time getting things for Robs B-Day and Coles B-Day as well as some things for Maggie Rhett and even got the outfit I will bring the baby home in and not one thing was over $3.00 Thanks for the info!!!! You as always are awesome..

Cassie said...

Hey Alicia! I went on Friday afternoon while I was supose to be at work (ha ha ha) I got a few sweaters. The clearence section makes me feel overwhelmed! Having worked there before, I know how they feel about it too though. Women are the messiest shoppers, so it's hard to keep everything neat and tidy on the busy days. The Boise store was so bad! I went into the dressing room and the girl said just go into a room that has a door open. Every room already had a pile of cloths in them and 4 of the dressing rooms on one end had tons of racks in front of them with cloths piled everywhere! I'm not exaggerating! Anyway, hope you got some stuff for you too!