Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Reality Bites Part 2

I will avoid the graphic details here, but I figured I would give a quick update. We got hit with a second round of some nasty stuff and all five of us from Tyler to Mollie have had the stomach flu the last three days. It has not been pretty. Anyway, hopefully we will get better soon and I will be able to post fun things again.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm soooo sorry! Do you need anything? Please call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!
I hope you guys get feeling better soon! What a way to start the new year!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Reality does bite. We were up with it again last night - Hailey's having a second go around. Luckily I still feel okay but I feel like my luck my run out. Good luck and I hope you all start feeling better.

paulak said...

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this, again....still. That really sucks, I hope you all feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Yuck Yuck Triple Yuck I hope you all feel better soon We need to get together and do something fun and cleaning up bodily fluid is not fun again I say YUCK


SO GET BETTER SOON !!!!


Montay