Last night, Reagan's Little Dribblers Basketball Camp had their big Half-time performance and it was awesome. The kids were so cute and they did such a great job. Check out the video. I will say I missed the best moment of all (ya, I wasn't embarrassed) Reagan's knees were itching (?) so in the middle of the show he lifted up his shirt and pulled his shorts up to his chest, so his shorts would not touch his knees, ya, that's what we all wanted to see. Anyway, he had so much fun and as you can see they all did a great job. A huge thanks to the Boys Basketball team and the Coaching staff, thanks Coach Harr.
(Sorry the video is kind of long)
8 comments:
That was really awesome. You must have been beaming! All except for when he pulled his shorts up. :)
Great job on the video! What a little dribbler he is. I am truly impressed. And the bowing at the end....you could tell he had so much fun.
That was so fun to watch! Reagan rocks. I can't wait to see him play in person. Way to go Reagan!
We were able to see both the dress rehearsal and the real thing. He was having a ball and his parents were so proud, as were the grandparents. It was a cute half-time show.
A performer from the git-go!!!
That was fabulous! What a performer! I rember when Alex did little dribblers. Brings back the memories...
Alicia - how fun. Thanks for posting the video. I didn't know you taught US History, that is so cool. How is Melanie? Say hi to her for me. Thanks! Love, Becky
Is this not your dream come true. I actually watched this a couple days ago when you first posted, but got distracted before commenting. You must be a very proud mommy.
Post a Comment