Mollie and I took off yesterday with mom and dad to got to Melanie's house for a day of playing games, visiting and eating. Rachel, Matt and Hailey and Jacque and Mark came up for the day as well. Rachel, Matt and Hailey are heading home to Italy next week for a month and since it will be a while before we will get to see them again, what better to reason to play. Too much fun!
Melanie, Me, Rachel and Mom getting some food together, or just yapping!
A little Guitar Hero anyone, thank-you Jacque and Mark for bringing this up, a lot of fun and I am NO good!
Left picture: Rachel and Me, Right Picture Melanie's kids, Jenna, Evan and Alyssa.
Left picture: Rachel and Me, Right Picture Melanie's kids, Jenna, Evan and Alyssa.
A little Risk with Uncle Mark, Evan, Jenna and Alyssa
The favorite game of the day was A Ticket to Ride, just ask Mom ,Jenna, Melanie and Dad.
If you are in to board games I highly recommend it!


If you are in to board games I highly recommend it!
Thanks Melanie for great food, fun games, and awesome company, let's do this again sometime!
8 comments:
Alicia - how fun. I love family. Nothing better. You guys look SO great. It was fun to see most of you in the pictures. Does Melanie have a blog? I would love to get in touch with her too. Love to you all!!! Becky
Thanks for posting,it was a great weekend and what fun games. The kids were awesome, the house was full, the food was delicious and it was just fun. Thanks Melanie for hosting. Hey, I'm a poet, posting and hosting.
looks like a fun weekend! food, fun, and family...nothing better!
Good times! And I am so impressed that you even tried the guitar hero...you weren't as bad as you think. You did pretty good for a first time player!
Yay for fun times with family! We had so much fun and loved seeing you guys. Thanks again for making the trek down. You rock. And thank Tyler for letting you come down!
I really hate missing days like this. Glad you guys had fun though. Miss you all.
By the way, I have changed my photography blog address, could you fix it on your blog please, thanks. Its paulakphotography.blogspot.com
I love Ticket to Ride! It is a fun, fun, game! We played it over Thanksgiving with my sister, now, I'm hooked!
Post a Comment