Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Confess, I'm a Grobanite!

Tyler and I use this timed waiting in line for a few photo ops.
We were in the Energy Solutions Arena, it was packed.
What a good looking bunch, Thanks guys!
We had so much fun!!! Yesterday, Tyler and I left Twin Falls at 3:00 to head down to Salt Lake City for the Josh Groban Concert. We stopped at the Gateway and had some Costa Vida for dinner, then met up with three of my sisters and their husbands for the concert. It was so exciting, and an absolutely amazing concert. I am so impressed by Josh Groban's talent, his voice, and he was very funny. Before the show actually started a gentleman wanted to run through some practice yelling to welcome Josh onto stage because they are using the Salt Lake performance for the Awake tour DVD. How cool is that, so we practiced and practiced and continued yelling throughout the concert and loved it all. We went out for ice cream afterwards and then headed home to pick up the kids from Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's house. We finally got home at about 4:00 am, but it was all worth it. Thanks Melanie, Jim, Rachel, Matt, Jacque and Mark for an amazing evening. Let's do it again sometime.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am sooooo extremely jealous! I am a true fan too...have all of his cds and know all of his songs. I wish I could have gone this year, but it wasn't in the cards for us. Hopefully next year!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Name the time and place and we're there. So much fun! So glad you guys came down. That was amazing!

paulak said...

Too much fun, of course I am sad that I wasn't there, but glad you had fun. I would love to participate in the next party.