Thursday, August 23, 2007

M&M's melt in your mouth, down your chin and onto your shirt.

OK, so I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and all three children were being very quiet. Reagan was coloring, Elise was having a glass of milk and Mollie was drinking her bottle of Apple juice. Or so I thought. Things were a bit too quiet, so I peeked into the living room to find that Mollie had sniffed out Elise's little cup of M&M's, crawled to them and partook freely. Elise was not very pleased and Mollie was in heaven. She had at least a dozen M&M's in her mouth, I just put her in the tub because she kept drooling chocolate. She is her mother's daughter, it's apparently genetic.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Way to go Mollie..and her face is what kills me! She looks so pleased to have done something like that.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh shoot! That picture is hilarious! A girl after my own heart and I'm SO glad you got a picture!

Sister Jenna Connell said...

Apparently she read your latest post on our recipe blog!!

Ashlee said...

Her grin is the best part! She knows she got away with something. That's awesome!

paulak said...

Yummy Yummy. You are in for a treat. Great picture.